Ulysses Blu' Blues

You may think your time has passed
to be satisfied with what you have already achieved.
Your ethics don't crave freedom.

Nothing of the duty will set free you.

Happy man, well-to-do spirit.
Fire bird, imprisoned heart.
My only way out is your charity.

Nothing will stop me.

You may think you've seen it all
that you have already forgotten what you learn.
Your criticism suffocates your will.

Nothing to know remains.

A tough guy, sleepy desire.
Autumn fire, poet in love.
My avid greed for her fickleness.

Nothing giving in will do me.

You may think I'm alienated
that you despise me for what I have told you.
Your reply incites my loyalty.

Nothing to do will stay.

Old Ulysses, you have risked nothing.
You are not even the most advanced shadow.
My plea, your expertise, your loneliness.

It will not yield for anything.

You might see frozen crying in her eyes,
than the wild fire of its burning volcano.
His ethics ruthlessly hurt us.

Nothing will convince her.

You may think that our time has passed,
to be satisfied with what you have already achieved:
his physique, your poem, my friendship.

Èrika, Erïka, Eriká.

She will never return.

Èrika, Erïka, Eriká

Entradas populares de este blog

La Llama Eterna: Relato XVI –La Bendición Gitana–

ANARQUIA. Mensaje para los nacionalismos hegemónicos y colonizadores

POLVO DE ESTRELLA ROJA CON EL CORAZÓN BLANCO